About the NeuroSystemics Clinical Series
- 15 Videos: 100’s of insights
- 100-page Powerpoint presentation
- Nervous system maps
- Integrative models
- Short Mindfulness practices
- Clinical applications of neuroscientific theories
- Learning to care for myself
- Develop, organize and implement a range of skills to help regulate biological processes, reduce stress and enhance creativity & life-purpose.
- Building professional skills: learn how to put the ideas presented to you into action.
- Build a solid basis to facilitate mindfulness practices, personal and group therapy sessions, as well as and community processes.
Go Further: CARE Training
The CARE training (Compassion, Awareness, Resiliency & Empowerment) is a transformative 3-year journey to learn and practice essential life and therapeutic skills in the midst of a nourishing community.
All participants registered in the CARE training will receive, free of charge, access to this NeuroSystemics Clinical Series “Keys for resiliency, empowerment and awakening”!