What to expect
The Empowerment Forum is a community space to explore a social or societal dynamic in an embodied way. The theme that will be explored during this EF is on “Empowering Gender Difference.”
The emphasis is placed on experience and embodiment of the conversations and exchanges, allowing a renewed and revitalised engagement with our relationship with our gender and that of others.
In NeuroSystemics, we have a step-by-tep approach, where we place a lot of importance on
- SENSING the moment-to-moment experience of our body and mind to MOSAIC channels (Meaning, Orientation, Sensation, Affect, Image & Consciousness), enabling
- SENSE-MAKING Our meaning-making process then support
- CHOICE-MAKING we make in our live, like choosing the people we surround ourselves for
- COMMUNING and feel belonging with others in our group:
In Resiliency Circles (Somatic Group Psychotherapy), we process our (i) present moment experience, (ii) our sense of self and (iii) relationships. EF’s include all of these experiential dynamics and embed them in the context of a wider community:
This is the opportunity to gather together in our global community, and enrich the texture of our collective resiliency!
The structure of this 3h-session includes:
- Orientation & embodiment practices
- Short thematic presentations
- Small break-out Resiliency Circles
- Deep somatic & verbal community dialogues
- Bottom-up co-elaboration of pathways for societal resilience
This Empowerment Forum is open to each and everyone, of all nationalities, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation and religious affiliation. Together we go further!
For more information, contact Helena Walsh