About the Information Session
Combining wisdom traditions of Mindfulness, leading edge neuroscience and systemic understanding, NeuroSystemics offers an integrative scientific pathway to handle a range of conditions including trauma, depression, anxiety and addiction.
This open-public Information Session will focus on presenting the transformative 3-year CARE training, answering your questions about the CARE training, and share some keys for resilient living.
This Information Session will help you to:
- Understand the structure and content of the CARE training in detail.
- Answer your questions about the CARE training.
- Explore your current area of growth.
Is the CARE training for you?
- Therapists, clinicians, psychologists, doctors, psychiatrists, social workers, yoga teachers, health-practitioners, meditation & MBSR-MBCT teachers and educators interested in a meta-conceptual frame and methods to deepen optimize their practice.
- New or experienced meditation practitioners who would like to deepen their practice with a bio-psychosocial frame on their internal experience.
- Human Resource professionals & coaches
- Community-lovers who would like to be a part of a participative, co-creative and caring circle of friends and companions.
- Individuals who enjoy teachings about Mindfulness as a spiritual practice and a deepening of embodiment through neurobiological understanding and scientific insights.
- Professionals in the helping professions and networks of NGO’s searching for empowerment in relation to the climate crisis, social and health issues.
The NeuroSystemics CARE training is certified by the United States Association For Body Psychotherapy (USABP)
For more information about the CARE Training, please click here!