The CARE Training is a certifying training with the USABP!
Our purpose at NeuroSystemics is to help people heal, build social-emotional skills and compassionate communities to change ourselves and the world! NeuroSystemics offers an integrative scientific pathway to handle a range of conditions including trauma, depression, anxiety and addiction. We deliver high-quality integrative training for clinicians, therapists, community leaders, health practitioners to empower individuals & communities to embody CARE: Compassion, Awareness, Resiliency & Empowerment.
Objectives & Benefits of the Workshop
This Introductory Workshop will offer you:
- Skills to up-regulate your nervous system: Experiential practices of nervous system embodiment and the integration of somatics in group work for deep healing.
- Small group practice opportunities: You will have small dryads & triads to practice these skills, accompanied by professionally trained mentors.
- Pedagogical maps & learning frameworks: Get an understanding of how somatic practices regulate the nervous system and the way relationships with others play an important role in this embodied regulation and trauma release.
- Live demonstrations and opportunities for discussion.
- A safe & compassionate community: at NeuroSystemics we walk our talk, and strive to co-create together a regulating social space to favour learning, connection and healing.
Trauma healing first and foremost occurs when we have choice, so all workshop activities are invitational. Join us for a week-end of fun with/without video, by participating or watching our proposed activities and volunteering/observing the group demo!
This Workshop: “Healing Relational Trauma”
Most therapy is about reducing symptoms and solving problems. At NeuroSystemics, we have a meta-framework for our therapeutic practice, which includes trauma-healing, symptom reduction and having a functional daily life. Yet, with our cutting-edge nervous system science and social neuro-psychology tools, we also deepen somatic embodiment, and practice feeling safe and belonging in groups.
This specific workshop is a unique opportunity to strengthen our individual resilience and see how being a part of a compassionate group empowers our capacity: from oneself to oneness. As a gentle and progressive pathway, we foster strong positive reinforcement techniques to build a resilient self, embody ourselves in a safe community providing doorways to higher nervous system functions, healing and belonging. Join us for a new and invigorating experience, TOGETHER!
- February 25, 2022, Friday : 5:30-8pm CET (11:30am-2pm EST)
- February 26, 2022, Saturday: 5:30-8pm CET (11:30-2pm EST)
- February 27, 2022, Sunday: 5:30-8pm CET (11:30-2pm EST)
€50. If you cannot afford this amount, please make a donation of your choice here, and write in the comments that it is to register for this “CARE Training Introductory Workshop:”Healing Relational Trauma.” We CARE 🙂
This workshop will be given in English.
CARE ONLINE Training registration ending on March 3rd 2022
The CARE Training is a transformative 3-year journey to learn, practice and embody bio-psychosocial skills for personal healing and professional development in the midst of a nourishing community. The purpose is to build solid skills to practice in clinical and therapeutic environments for 1:1 and groupwork, as well as deep personal development.
All participants registered in the CARE training will receive, free of charge, access to the NeuroSystemics Series “Integrative keys for resiliency, empowerment and awakening”, a 15-hour presentation which includes all the core clinical and therapeutic concepts, maps and practices of NeuroSystemics.
Is the CARE ONLINE Training for me?
The CARE Training and workshops are for:
- Therapists, clinicians, psychologists, doctors, psychiatrists: learn to work with the body, integrate your tools in a transdiagnostic framework, build solid group facilitation skills, include attentional and emotional regulation, explore psycho-spiritual practices.
- New or experienced meditation practitioners and MBSR-MBCT teachers: deepen their practice with a bio-psychosocial framework to integrate the impact of social and societal influences on individual psychological and somatic levels.
- Corporate and community leaders and human resource managers: develop social intelligence practices, deepen attunement to others by becoming more sensitive to somatic, affective and cognitive processes.
- Social workers, yoga teachers, health-practitioners and educators: learn to create safe environments for learning and engaging optimally, understand nervous system functioning to support resiliency and empowerment
- Professionals in the helping professions and NGO’s: empowerment and inspiration in tackling social and environmental crises and injustices, prevent burnout and tackle stress optimally, engage in the mutual nourishment of inner-outer practices.