NeuroSystemics is a pro-social organization leading clinical trainings and personal development programs across the globe. We bring the latest neurosciences, a systemic lens and wisdom traditions to understand how our our nervous system can be better regulated.
This Workshop: “Systemic Somatics – the Role of Culture on our Emotions, Body & Spirituality”
We are embedded in a culture and a society, which strongly influences our values and our bodily and mentla experience. Our modern technological and industrial mindsets have left behind spiritual deserts, where it is now difficult to find a meaningful way to live, with a spiritual purpose outisde of the mainstream religions. What is the relationship between our mind-body and our current cultural views and habits? Are there ways in which we could become more free, more regulated and more enlightened? This workshop will explore these themes and engage us to find more meaning and purpose in the midst of this meaning crisis.
After this workshop you will be able to
- Experience a practice to help soothe and energize your nervous system
- Understand the reltionships between self-regulation and societal regulation
- Explain with your own words how our society is helping and/or preventing spiritual fulfilment
The workshop will include:
- Short experiential practices
- Academic and evidence-based presentations of scientific frameworks for nervous system functioning
- A collective and participative inquiry
Where & When?
On zoom @ 19:30-21:00 TRT (register below).
English (no translation).