About the Introductory Workshop
NeuroSystemics offers an integrative scientific pathway to handle a range of conditions including trauma, depression, anxiety and addiction. Combining wisdom traditions, state of the art neuroscience and systemic understanding, this introductory Workshop will focus the benefits of mindfulness and compassion practices as systemic therapy interventions. There will be opportunities to explore psycho-spiritual frames of therapy and develop key skills in attention and emotion regulation.
This Introductory Workshop will offer you:
- Experiential practices of Mindfulness and compassion to deepen your capacity for attentional and emotion regulation
- an understanding of contemplative practices within a systemics frame and the potential for societal engagement and transformation
- Experiential demonstrations and opportunities for discussion
Is the CARE Training for me?
- Therapists, clinicians, psychologists, doctors, psychiatrists, social workers, yoga teachers, health-practitioners, meditation & MBSR-MBCT teachers and educators interested in a meta-conceptual frame and methods to deepen optimize their practice.
- New or experienced meditation practitioners who would like to deepen their practice with a bio-psychosocial frame on their internal experience.
- Community-lovers who would like to be a part of a participative, co-creative and caring circle of friends and companions.
- Individuals who enjoy teachings about Mindfulness as a spiritual practice and a deepening of embodiment through neurobiological understanding and scientific insights.
- Professionals in the helping professions and networks of NGO’s searching for empowerment in relation to the climate crisis, social and health issues.
- Friday 5.6.20: 7-9pm
- Saturday & Sunday 6-7.6.20: 10:30am-12:30pm
The workshop is offered in English with German translation.
If the price is still too high for you, please feel free to make a donation of your choice (https://simplemindfulness.org/donation) and send us a mail. We do not wish to prevent anyone from coming to our trainings because of financial difficulties. We CARE 🙂