About the Open Session
NeuroSystemics offers an integrative scientific pathway to handle a range of conditions including trauma, depression, anxiety and addiction. Combining wisdom traditions of Mindfulness, leading edge neuroscience and systemic understanding, this introductory Workshop will focus immersion in community. As humans we need one another, and science backs this up. The support, ease and enjoyment of community multiplies the potential for a healthy and sustainable sense of embodiment.
This Introductory Workshop will offer you:
- An opportunity to immerse yourself gently in a participative and co-creative community dynamic to foster empowerment
- a deepening of embodiment through mindfulness-based practices and therapeutic encounters
- Experiential demonstrations and opportunities for discussion
- Therapists, clinicians, psychologists, doctors, psychiatrists, social workers, yoga teachers, health-practitioners, meditation & MBSR-MBCT teachers and educators interested in a meta-conceptual frame and methods to deepen optimize their practice.
- New or experienced meditation practitioners who would like to deepen their practice with a bio-psychosocial frame on their internal experience.
- Community-lovers who would like to be a part of a participative, co-creative and caring circle of friends and companions.
- Individuals who enjoy teachings about Mindfulness as a spiritual practice and a deepening of embodiment through neurobiological understanding and scientific insights.
- Professionals in the helping professions and networks of NGO’s searching for empowerment in relation to the climate crisis, social and health issues.