NeuroSystemics is an integrative methodology building resiliency and empowerment internally and in relationships. The Dharma program focuses specifically on grounding one’s attention and awareness in highly regulated nervous system states, offering deep possibilities of insight and wisdom to arise.
This April Dharma Gathering
On this event we will introduce the NeuroSystemics Dharma program and celebrate together the powers and graces of combining somatic psychology with psycho-spiritual traditions. In particular we will:
- Practice embodiment and how this relates to psycho-spritiual development
- Build community through a participative facilitation of the session
- Critique both somatic and transpersonal psychology
Benefits of Dharma Gatherings
By joining this gathering at 6-7:30pm CET, you will:
- Receive teachings combining modern neurosciences with ancient Buddhist teachings (30′)
- Practice guided meditation (30′)
- Discuss your practice & teachings in a compassionate community (30′)
Freely offered, on donation basis. Donations can be made here – thank you for your generosity!