About the Self-CARE Course
4 weeks of Compassion, Awareness, Resiliency & Empowerment for myself, starting with daily videos February 3rd 2022!
- Quality me-time!
- Live & fun interactive lectures
- Effective self-CARE tips
- Short daily practice videos
- Live mindfulness and self-CARE practices in the midst of a safe and compassionate community
- Learn to self-regulate emotions and your nervous system
- Relax, enjoy & go deep
- Accessible anywhere
You can subscribe to this course and get daily practice videos, and if you want you can also join Boaz, Heath and the Dream Mentor Team for live sessions on the following dates:
- 4 Live workshops on Thursdays:
- February 3: 6:30-7:30pm CET (12:30-1:30pm EDT)
- February 10: 6:30-7:30pm CET (12:30-1:30pm EDT)
- February 17: 6:30-7:30pm CET (12:30-1:30pm EDT)
- February 24: 6:30-7:30pm CET (12:30-1:30pm EDT)
At your own pace, come to whichever session you like or to all of them!
FREE! For everyone, seriously, everyone – tell your friends by sharing this link!
Go Further: March 2022 Join our Online 3-year CARE Training
The online CARE training (Compassion, Awareness, Resiliency & Empowerment) is a transformative 3-year journey to learn and practice social and emotional regulation skills for your personal development and therapeutic practice, in the midst of a nourishing community.
All participants registered in the CARE training will receive, free of charge, access to this NeuroSystemics Clinical Series “Keys for resiliency, empowerment and awakening”!