Do you want more meaning, enjoyment and intimacy in your relationships? We believe that this is possible with more of your authenticity. We like to explore this with you in our RC. Let’s get started for a better life!
Silke & Boaz are delighted to offer this 19-session Didactic Resiliency Circle starting January 31st 2024 as an opportunity to heal, grow, stabilize and learn about YOU and experience the exhilaration of honest social engagement in a group dynamic. The didactic inputs will help to bring a professional and conceptual understanding of the group processes, and especially conceived for mental health professionals looking to build their somatic and systems practice in groups.
Here at NeuroSystemics, indeed we are interested in finding out what is meaningful and how to bring that about in your life, but we also utilize the latest understanding of system science and neurobiological process to foster a sense of calm, security and empowerment. A Resiliency Circle is a powerful place of discovery, an invitation to step into the here and now with your full self in a container of safety.
NeuroSystemicsTM is a community-based methodology bridging ancient wisdom traditions, evolutionary neurosciences and systemic understanding to offer an integrative path to resilient healing, passionate living and awakening.
Resiliency Circles (RC) offer a unique environment to experience a safe, enjoyable and educational relational space. Trained professionals hold a compassionate and sensitive attitude to include all the parts of everyone present – orienting towards unconditional acceptance and appreciation. The purpose of an RC is primarily for individuals to experience and integrate a sense of belonging through their nervous system; the group work involves an experiential process by including the missing and often alienated aspects of our being through the safe container held by the therapists and the quality of interaction between group members. As the process unfolds, the RC’s therefore open the door to a palpable sense of peace, intimacy and connection with one another. As the group builds trust and learns to feel strong while sometimes showing vulnerability, the potential for healing, resiliency and awakening is exponential!
Each participant enters the RC with a specific personallized goal, which contributes to the RC being a learning space to experiment and learn new ways of relating to oneself and others. These behavioural goals help satisfy and embody deep developmental needs of for personality and attachment growth.
Practically, after a short introduction from the therapists, group members are invited to share freely whatever is on their mind/heart and there begins the free association conversation and spontaneous sharing. Each person manifests themselves differently, and the RC enables group members to embody a sense of belonging by appreciating the diversity of life experiences, points of view. Finally, as the group builds in its quality of compassion and enjoyment, it becomes a womb-like experience which supports deep nervous system regulation for all members.
A didactic Resiliency Circle:
This RC is specifically geared for mental health professionals wanting to learn about the RC facilitation process. In addition to the highly experiential dynamics of this RC, there will be two added components available to participants in order to enhance their embodied understanding of the RC facilitation process:
- At the end of each session, the co-facilitators will lead a short didactic period to collectively explore some of the group processes which unfolded in the session. Theoretical models of groupwork (complex systems, nervous system science, humanistic psychotherapy and positive psychology) will be referred to in order to help contextualize these dynamics.
- Right after each session, co-facilitators will debrief the session with the group members present, off camera. Group members will be invited to share their reactions to the co-facilitators’ debrief period at the following group session a week later.
Clinically proven benefits include:
- Somatic experiencing in group process understanding and embodiment
- Relational attachment development through group process
- Reduction of stress, anxiety, depression, addiction and trauma
- Development of resiliency, emotional regulation and cognitive functioning
- Reduction of chronic issues such as sleeping problems, chronic pain
- Embodiment of social belonging and meaning
Who is this didactic Resiliency Circle for?
Anyone wishing to
- Learn somatic techniques to work with groups
- Help your clients develop somatic embodiment and attachment resiliency through multi-person groups processes
- Relational attachment development through group process
- Enjoy a safe space & enrich their relational skills
- Develop new ways of feeling empathic, non-judgmental and compassionate
- Be seen, be heard and welcomed in a genuine atmosphere of vulnerability
- Learn how to be in groups with greater levels of ease, comfort and confidence
- Form meaningful relationships
Continuity is essential for the development and growth of all group members, and we expect you to be present for every sessions without exception. Of course, life happens and emergencies sometimes occur, but we ask that you clear your schedule and commit fully for every session if you’d like to sign up. Here are the dates: Wednesdays are at 6:30-8pm CET (12:30-2pm ET):
- January 31 @ 6:30-8pm CET (12:30-2pm ET)
- Special week-end: February 3 & 4 at 2-3:30pm CET (8-9:30am ET)
All the following weekly dates at 6:30-8pm CET (12:30-2pm ET)
- February 7, (no session on 14), 21 & 28
- March 6, (no session on 13), 20 & 27
- April (no session on 3 & 10) 17 & 24
- May 1, 8, 15, 22 & 29
- June 5 & 12
Please note we invite all participants to stay for the 20-minute co-facilitation debrief period after each session.
50 Euros per session.
Limited spaces with lower fee may be available for those with financial difficulty, to be discussed during the pre-RC nterview.