About the Information Session
Combining wisdom traditions of Mindfulness, leading edge neuroscience and systemic understanding, NeuroSystemics offers an integrative scientific pathway to handle a range of conditions including trauma, depression, anxiety and addiction.
This open-public Information Session will focus on presenting the transformative 3-year CARE training, answering your questions about the CARE training, and share some keys for resilient living.
This Information Session will help you to:
- Understand the structure and content of the CARE training in detail.
- Answer your questions about the CARE training.
- Explore your current area of growth.
Is the CARE Training for you?
- Therapists, clinicians, psychologists, doctors, psychiatrists, social workers, yoga teachers, health-practitioners, meditation & MBSR-MBCT teachers and educators interested in a meta-conceptual frame and methods to deepen optimize their practice.
- New or experienced meditation practitioners who would like to deepen their practice with a bio-psychosocial frame on their internal experience.
- Community-lovers who would like to be a part of a participative, co-creative and caring circle of friends and companions.
- Individuals who enjoy teachings about Mindfulness as a spiritual practice and a deepening of embodiment through neurobiological understanding and scientific insights.
- Professionals in the helping professions and networks of NGO’s searching for empowerment in relation to the climate crisis, social and health issues.
- General Public