About the Information Session
Combining wisdom traditions of Mindfulness, leading edge neuroscience and systemic understanding, NeuroSystemics offers an integrative scientific pathway to handle a range of conditions including trauma, depression, anxiety and addiction.
This FREE open-public Information Session will focus on presenting the transformative 3-year CARE training, answering your questions about the CARE training, and share some keys for resilient living.
This Information Session will help you to:
- Understand the structure and content of the CARE Training in detail.
- Answer your questions about the CARE Training.
- Explore your current area of growth.
Is the CARE training for you?
- Therapists, clinicians, psychologists, doctors, psychiatrists: learn to work with the body, integrate your tools in a transdiagnostic framework, build solid group facilitation skills, include attentional and emotional regulation, explore psycho-spiritual practices.
- New or experienced meditation practitioners and MBSR-MBCT teachers: deepen their practice with a bio-psychosocial framework to integrate the impact of social and societal influences on individual psychological and somatic levels.
- Corporate and community leaders and human resource managers: develop social intelligence practices, deepen attunement to others by becoming more sensitive to somatic, affective and cognitive processes.
- Social workers, yoga teachers, health-practitioners and educators: learn to create safe environments for learning and engaging optimally, understand nervous system functioning to support resiliency and empowerment
- Professionals in the helping professions and NGO’s: empowerment and inspiration in tackling social and environmental crises and injustices, prevent burnout and tackle stress optimally, engage in the mutual nourishment
The NeuroSystemics CARE training is certified by the United States Association For Body Psychotherapy (USABP)
For more information about the CARE Training, please click here!