The purpose of Empowerment Forums is to explore and experience together a relational theme. A few examples include:
- Freedom from difficult emotions
- Shame & pride
- Embodying & communicating anger skilfully
- The role of gender in groups
This EF: “Noticing Impact”
For a successful relationship, one need both the ability to connect to one’s own experience, and also understand how our communication impacts others. It’s a matter of attuning to self, attuning to other. In this EF we will explore more specifically how we impact others in our relationships as we expression our needs, our emotions, our wishes.
We’ll take time to explore together how we can each embody
- a growing clarity of our own experience in the midst of being with others
- a sensitivity to inquire into others’ experience as they are impacted by what we are sharing, or what is being shared in the group space.
Come and join us for some embodiment, relational explorations and fun!
In NeuroSystemics, we support growing resiliency, capacity and regulatory skills on 4 levels:
- SENSE: Embodying our senses, feelings and thoughts
- SELF: Exploring our personality and psychological tendencies
- SOCIAL: Experiencing belonging, being vulnerable and feeling safe enough with others to be more ourselves
- SOCIETAL: Embedding our sense-self-social experiences in a wider understanding of our cultures
This multi-level framework offers an entire eco-system of ressources for a grounded, loving and fulfilled life. Resiliency Circles focus mostly on the SOCIAL layer, and include both the SENSE & SELF layers also. This EF is an opportunity to gather together with other ongoing Resiliency Circles from other NeuroSystemics mentors in our global community, and enrich our collective resiliency to change our SOCIETAL processes!
The structure of this 2.5h-session includes:
- Short orientation & embodiment practices
- Collective experiential inquiry
- Small break-out group explorations
This event is by invitation only if you are curently in a Resiliency Circle with our team.
Among these private gorups, they open to each and everyone, of all nationalities, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation and religious affiliation.
If you have a small group of people that you regularly practice with and would like to join our Forums, please contact Boaz firstname.lastname@example.org.
Together we go further!
Included in the Resiliency Circle fee.