The purpose of Empowerment Forums is to explore and experience together a relational theme. A few examples include:
- Freedom from difficult emotions
- Shame & pride
- Embodying & communicating anger skilfully
- The role of gender in groups
In NeuroSystemics, we support growing resiliency, capacity and regulatory skills on 4 levels:
- SENSE: Embodying our senses, feelings and thoughts
- SELF: Exploring our personality and psychological tendencies
- SOCIAL: Experiencing belonging, being vulnerable and feeling safe enough with others to be more ourselves
- SOCIETAL: Embedding our sense-self-social experiences in a wider understanding of our cultures
This multi-level framework offers an entire eco-system of ressources for a grounded, loving and fulfilled life. This is the opportunity to gather together with other ongoing Resiliency Circles from other NeuroSystemics mentors in our global community, and enrich our collective resiliency!
This EF: tbd
The structure of this 2.5h-session includes:
- Short orientation & embodiment practices
- Collective experiential inquiry
- Small break-out group explorations
This event is by invitation only, open to each and everyone, of all nationalities, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation and religious affiliation. If you have a small group of people that you regularly practice with and woudl like to join our Forums, please contact Boaz email@example.com.
Together we go further!