About the CARE Series
Learn to read your clients’ nervous system states and provide precise, elegant and powerful interventions to build their resiliency and empowerment in individual & group therapy! This workshop of 5 hours of pre-recorded videos is entirely self-paced, learn at your rhythm!
- Maps & meta-maps of clinical practice
- Many videos with real clinical sessions & analysis
- Educational slides
- New evidence-based somatic & systemic interventions
- Read nervous systems with live demonstrations
- Develop your clients’ somatic and affective resiliency by understanding the different nervous system states.
- Work with groups online
- See many demos of group therapy, learn maps & interventions to build harmony and develop confidence working with groups online.
FREE of charge.
Go Further: CARE Training
The CARE training (Compassion, Awareness, Resiliency & Empowerment) is a transformative 3-year journey to learn and practice essential life and therapeutic skills in the midst of a nourishing community.
All participants registered in the CARE training will receive, free of charge, access to the NeuroSystemics Series “Keys for resiliency, empowerment and awakening”, a 15-hour presentation which includes all the core concepts, maps and practices of NeuroSystemics (worth €295).