The CARE Training is a certifying training with the USABP!
About the CARE Introductory Workshop: Social Somatics in Therapy
Our purpose at NeuroSystemics is help people heal, build social-emotional skills and compassionate communities to change ourselves and the world! NeuroSystemics offers an integrative scientific pathway to handle a range of conditions including trauma, depression, anxiety and addiction. We deliver high-quality integrative training for clinicians, therapists, community leaders, health practitioners to empower individuals & communities to CARE: Compassion, Awareness, Resiliency & Empowerment.
Objectives & Benefits of the Workshop
This Introductory Workshop will offer you:
- Skills to up-regulate your nervous system: Experiential practices of nervous system embodiment and the integration of somatics in group work. You will deepen your capacity to create safe and co-regulatory group spaces using somatic embodiment. You will have small triads to practice these skills, accompanied by professionally trained mentors.
- Pedagogical maps & learning frameworks: An understanding of somatic practices within a systemics frame and the potential for societal engagement and transformation.
- Live demonstrations and opportunities for discussion.
Is the CARE Training for me?
The CARE Training and workshops are for:
- Therapists, clinicians, psychologists, doctors, psychiatrists: learn to work with the body, integrate your tools in a transdiagnostic framework, build solid group facilitation skills, include attentional and emotional regulation, explore psycho-spiritual practices.
- New or experienced meditation practitioners and MBSR-MBCT teachers: deepen their practice with a bio-psychosocial framework to integrate the impact of social and societal influences on individual psychological and somatic levels.
- Corporate and community leaders and human resource managers: develop social intelligence practices, deepen attunement to others by becoming more sensitive to somatic, affective and cognitive processes.
- Social workers, yoga teachers, health-practitioners and educators: learn to create safe environments for learning and engaging optimally, understand nervous system functioning to support resiliency and empowerment
- Professionals in the helping professions and NGO’s: empowerment and inspiration in tackling social and environmental crises and injustices, prevent burnout and tackle stress optimally, engage in the mutual nourishment of inner-outer practices.
- March 19 2021, Friday : 5:30-8pm CET (12:30-3pm EST)
- March 20-21 2021, Saturday-Sunday: 4:30-7pm CET (11:30-2pm EST)
€50. If you cannot afford this amount, please make a donation of your choice here, and write in the comments that it is to register for this “CARE Introductory Workshop: Social Somatics in therapy, March 19-21.2021.” We CARE!
This workshop will be given in English.
Online CARE Training starting on September 30th 2021
The CARE Training is a transformative 3-year journey to learn, practice and embody bio-psychosocial skills for personal healing and professional development in the midst of a nourishing community. The purpose is to build solid skills to practice in clinical and therapeutic environments for 1:1 and groupwork, as well as deep personal development.
All participants registered in the CARE training will receive, free of charge, access to the NeuroSystemics Series “Integrative keys for resiliency, empowerment and awakening”, a 15-hour presentation which includes all the core clinical and therapeutic concepts, maps and practices of NeuroSystemics.