NeuroSystemicsTM is a community-based methodology bridging ancient wisdom traditions, evolutionary neurosciences and systemic understanding to offer an integrative path to resilient healing, passionate living and awakening.
The Resiliency Circles (RC) offer a unique environment to experience a safe, enjoyable and educational relational space. Trained professionals hold a compassionate and sensitive attitude to include all the parts of everyone present – orienting towards unconditional acceptance and appreciation. As the process unfolds, the RC’s therefore open the door to a palpable sense of peace, intimacy and connection with one another. As the group build trust and learns to feel strong while sometimes showing vulnerability, the potential for healing, resiliency and awakening is exponential!
The purpose of an RC is primarily for individuals to experience and integrate a sense of belonging through their nervous system; the group work involves a psychotherapeutic process by including the missing and often alienated aspects of our being through the safe container held by the therapists and the quality of interaction between group members.
Practically, after a short introduction from the therapists, group members are invited to share freely whatever is on their mind/heart and there begins the free association conversation and spontaneous sharing. Each person manifests themselves differently, and the RC enables group members to embody a sense of belonging by appreciating the diversity of life experiences, points of view. Finally, as the group builds in its quality of compassion and enjoyment, it becomes a womb-like experience which support deep nervous system regulation for all members.
Clinically proven benefits include:
- Reduction of stress, anxiety, depression, addiction and trauma
- Development of resiliency, emotional regulation and cognitive functioning
- Reduction of chronic issues such as sleeping problems, chronic pain
- Embodiment of social belonging and meaning
Who is the RC for?
Anyone wishing to
- Enrich their relational skills
- Develop new ways of feeling empathic, non-judgmental and compassionate
- Be seen, be heard and welcomed in a genuine atmosphere of vulnerability
- Learn how to be in groups with greater levels of ease, comfort and confidence
- Enjoy a safe space
- Form meaningful relationships