The CARE Training is a certifying training with the USABP!
About the Introductory Workshop
NeuroSystemics offers an integrative scientific pathway to handle a range of conditions including trauma, depression, anxiety and addiction. Combining wisdom traditions, state of the art neuroscience and systemic understanding, this introductory Workshop will focus the benefits of mindfulness and compassion practices as systemic therapy interventions. There will be opportunities to explore psycho-spiritual frames of therapy and develop key skills in attention and emotion regulation.
Objectives & Benefits
This Introductory Workshop will offer you:
- Skills to up-regulate your nervous system: Experiential practices of Mindfulness and compassion to deepen your capacity for attentional and emotion regulation.
- Pedagogical maps & learning frameworks: An understanding of contemplative practices within a systemics frame and the potential for societal engagement and transformation.
- Live demonstrations and opportunities for discussion.
Is the CARE Training for me?
- Therapists, clinicians, psychologists, doctors, psychiatrists: learn to work with the body, integrate your tools in a transdiagnostic framework, build solid group facilitation skills, include attentional and emotional regulation, explore psycho-spiritual practices.
- New or experienced meditation practitioners and MBSR-MBCT teachers: deepen their practice with a bio-psychosocial framework to integrate the impact of social and societal influences on individual psychological and somatic levels.
- Corporate and community leaders and human resource managers: develop social intelligence practices, deepen attunement to others by becoming more sensitive to somatic, affective and cognitive processes.
- Social workers, yoga teachers, health-practitioners and educators: learn to create safe environments for learning and engaging optimally, understand nervous system functioning to support resiliency and empowerment
- Professionals in the helping professions and NGO’s: empowerment and inspiration in tackling social and environmental crises and injustices, prevent burnout and tackle stress optimally, engage in the mutual nourishment
The completion of this introductory workshop is required for registration on the CARE training program, but there are no other pre-training requirements.
- October 30, Friday : 5-7:30pm CET / 7-9:30pm TRT
- October 31 2020, Saturday: 9am-11:30am CET / 11am-1:30pm TRT
- November 1 2020, Sunday: 9am-11:30am CET / 11am-1:30pm TRT
€50 (reduced fee), Please scroll down for registration.
The price is highly reduced off and if the price is still too high for you, please feel free to make a donation of your choice (https://neurosystemics.org/donation) and mention in the comments section that you are registering for this intro. We do not wish to prevent anyone from coming to our trainings because of financial difficulties. We CARE!
The CARE training (Compassionate Complexity, Awakening, Resiliency & Empowerment) is a transformative 3-year journey to learn and practice essential life and therapeutic skills in the midst of a nourishing community.
All participants registered in the CARE training will receive, free of charge, access to the NeuroSystemics Series “Integrative keys for resiliency, empowerment and awakening”, a 15-hour presentation which includes all the core concepts, maps and practices of NeuroSystemics.