For MEN only:
The MEN’s Resiliency Circles (RC) offer a unique environment to experience a safe, enjoyable and relational space to reclaim a healthy sense of masculinity. 2 Trained professionals hold a compassionate and sensitive attitude to include all the parts of everyone present – orienting towards unconditional acceptance and appreciation of emotions, thoughts and relational tendencies. As the process unfolds, the RC’s therefore open the door to a palpable sense of peace, intimacy and connection with one another. As the group build trust and learns to feel strong while sometimes showing vulnerability, the potential for healing, resiliency and awakening is exponential!
The purpose of an RC is primarily for individuals to experience and integrate a sense of belonging through their nervous system; the group work involves a psychotherapeutic process by including the missing and often alienated aspects of our being through the safe container held by the therapists and the quality of interaction between group members.
Practically, after a short introduction from the therapists, group members are invited to share freely whatever is on their mind/heart and there begins the free association conversation and spontaneous sharing. Each person manifests themselves differently and the RC enables group members to embody a sense of belonging by appreciating the diversity of life experiences, points of view. Finally, as the group builds in its quality of compassion and enjoyment, it becomes a womb-like experience which support deep nervous system regulation for all members.
Clinically proven benefits include:
- Reduction of stress, anxiety, depression, addiction and trauma
- Development of resiliency, emotional regulation and cognitive functioning
- Reduction of chronic issues such as sleeping problems, chronic pain
- Embodiment of social belonging and meaning
Who is the RC for?
All MEN wishing to
- Enrich their relational skills
- Embody a healthy masculinity
- Develop new ways of feeling empathic, non-judgmental and compassionate
- Be seen, be heard and welcomed in a genuinely atmosphere of vulnerability
- Learn how to be be in groups with greater levels of ease, comfort and confidence
- Enjoy a safe space
- Form meaningful relationships
Please note this RC is only for MEN.
All Resiliency Circle sessions are 1.5 hours, scheduled on
- November 17: 6.15-7.45pm CET / 8.15-9.45pm TRT
- November 24: 6.15-7.45pm CET / 8.15-9.45pm TRT
- December 1: 6.15-7.45pm CET / 8.15-9.45pm TRT
We expect all group members to commit to all 3 dates above. This is very important for the continuity and connection to the group, and thank you for making this essential commitment.
€120. If you are in financial difficulty, you can choose a supported fee of €85. If this is still a challenge, and you really want to join us, please contact Heath firstname.lastname@example.org.
Space is limited at 12 participants only.
Please note these 3 MEN’s RC sessions will be recorded and used for educational purposes.
These MEN’s RC’s will be in English.