“A vibrant and compassionate community process to transform our own and our societies’ nervous system capacity to face the big issues of our time.”
NeuroSystemicsTM is a community-based methodology bridging ancient wisdom traditions, evolutionary neurosciences and systemic understanding to offer integrative path to resilient healing, passionate living and awakening.
The Empowerment Forums (EF) are transformative spaces for ourselves and for our societies. Each session has a specific theme, and their aim is to engage an embodied, creative and encouraging dialogue on key societal issues. Examples include:
- Empowering genders: celebrating women, men, LGBTIQ & gender fluid communities
- Freedom from shame: building social resiliency and empowerment
- Wisely relating to our ecosystems: embodying our complex interdependence with nature
- Inclusive economics: towards a responsible and compassionate society
- Living a life of scarcity & abundance: embodying resilient postures & responses to challenges
Our Dream Team provide a vibrant community platform upon which to include all feelings, somatic dynamics, attitudes and values on the particular theme explored. The aim of the exchanges, which occur both in whole-group plenaries facilitated by faculty and smaller break-out groups by mentors, is to enable deep resonances to be felt accross the different groups in a safe, compassionate and playful way. The quality of dialogues, which includes the moment-to-moment experience of the body, the heart, the mind and interpersonal discussion, lean towards ease, building hope and stimulating courage to face the great issues of our time!
- Building individual and community nervous system capacity to hold the big challenges of our time with hope, courage and playfulness
- Development of embodied resiliency, emotional regulation and cognitive functioning
- Enjoyment of belonging to a community committed to self- and societal transformation & resilience
- Healing systemic trauma at the individual, interpersonal and community level
Who is the Empowerment Forum for?
Anyone wishing to
- Enrich their somatic, emotional relational regulation skills
- Be a part of vibrant conversations on key societal issues
- Be seen, be heard and welcomed in an authentic space of vulnerability and assertiveness
- Embody new pathways to practice and pursue meaningful changes in society
- Enjoy a safe and compassionate space led by clinical professionals
- Form meaningful relationships and understand different (and opposing) points of views
UPCOMING Empowerment Forums