NeuroSystemicsTM is a community-based methodology bridging ancient wisdom traditions, evolutionary neurosciences and systemic understanding to offer integrative path to resilient healing, passionate living and awakening.
The Empowerment Forums (EF) are transformative spaces for ourselves and for our societies. Each session has a specific theme, and their aim is to engage an embodied, creative and encouraging dialogue on key societal issues. Examples include:
- Empowering genders: celebrating women, men, LGBTIQ & gender fluid communities
- Freedom from shame: building social resiliency and empowerment
- Wisely relating to our ecosystems: embodying our complex interdependence with nature
- Inclusive economics: towards a responsible and compassionate society
- Living a life of scarcity & abundance: embodying resilient postures & responses to challenges
Our Dream Team provide a vibrant community platform upon which to include all feelings, somatic dynamics, attitudes and values on the particular theme explored. The aim of the exchanges, which occur both in whole-group plenaries facilitated by faculty and smaller break-out groups by mentors, is to enable deep resonances to be felt accross the different groups in a safe, compassionate and playful way. The quality of dialogues, which includes the moment-to-moment experience of the body, the heart, the mind and interpersonal discussion, lean towards ease, building hope and stimulating courage to face the great issues of our time!