“Learning at my own pace, building resiliency & clinical skills in my own way!”
Learn to read your clients’ nervous system states and provide precise, elegant and powerful interventions to build their resiliency and empowerment in individual & group therapy!
- Maps & meta-maps of clinical practice
- Many videos with real clinical sessions & analysis
- Educational slides
- New evidence-based somatic & systemic interventions
- Read nervous systems with live demonstrations
- Develop your clients’ somatic and affective resiliency by understanding the different nervous system states.
- Work with groups online
- You will see many demos of group therapy, learn maps & interventions to build harmony and develop confidence working with groups online.
Learn skills to help your clients regulate somatically, emotionally & relationally! Strengthen your clinical practice with precise maps of the nervous system, affective and psycho-spiritual development.
- 15 Videos: 100’s of insights
- 100-page Powerpoint presentation
- Nervous system maps
- Integrative models
- Short Mindfulness practices
- Clinical applications of neuroscientific theories
Learning to care for myself
- Develop, organize and implement a range of skills to help regulate biological processes, reduce stress and enhance creativity & life-purpose.
- Building professional skills: learn how to put the ideas presented to you into action.
- Build a solid basis to facilitate mindfulness practices, personal and group therapy sessions, as well as and community processes.