This new Resiliency Circle (RC) offers a unique environment to experience a safe, enjoyable and educational relational space. Together with about 5 to 8 other individuals, you will embark on a journey toward greater ease in your relationships with others, increased capacity to handle challenges and most of all, a new sense of embodied enjoyment in being with others.
Whether you want to enrich your relationship with others, groups or even the world at large: during this RC you will get the chance to connect to your nervous system and develop all the relational skills you need for living a vibrant and satisfying relational life.
Helena & Boaz will facilitate a compassionate and cohering group space, able to include all the parts of everyone present. The purpose of an RC is primarily for individuals to experience and integrate a sense of belonging through their nervous system in a safe social space. The group work involves a refined process of including all aspects of our being, with special appreciation and awareness-raising for those more hidden parts of ourselves we distanced ourselves from when we adapted to our childhood environment. We do this delicate work using our highly calibrated skills in positive psychology, neuro- and systems science, which allows for safe and effective integration in daily life.
Practically, after a short introduction from the facilitators, group members are invited to share freely whatever is alive in their minds and hearts at that particular moment. There begins the free association conversation as a group through spontaneous sharing and relating to each other. Each person manifests themselves differently, and the RC enables group members to embody a sense of belonging by appreciating the diversity of life experiences and multiple points of view. Finally, as the group develops its quality of compassion, containment and enjoyment, it becomes a deeply nourishing and empowering experience for all members, which supports deep nervous system regulation for all members.
It is this increased capacity on the level of our nervous system — our body, brain and mind — that translates to a higher quality of daily living, especially in relating to others, groups of people and the world around us.
Clinically proven benefits include:
- Reduction of stress, anxiety, depression, addiction and trauma
- Development of resiliency, emotional regulation and cognitive functioning
- Reduction of chronic issues such as sleeping problems, chronic pain
- Embodiment of social belonging and meaning
Who is the RC for?
Anyone wishing to:
- Enrich their relational skills
- Living a more embodied and authentic life
- Develop new ways of feeling empathic, non-judgmental and compassionate
- Be seen, be heard and welcomed in a genuine atmosphere of vulnerability
- Learn how to be in groups with greater levels of ease, comfort and confidence
- Enjoy a safe space
- Form meaningful relationships
Time & Dates:
All Resiliency Circle sessions are 1.5 hours at 7:30-9pm CEST on Wednesdays starting March 1st until May 3rd 2023:
- March 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
- April 5, 12, 19, 26
- May 3, 10, 17
We expect all group members to commit to all dates above. This is very important for the continuity and connection to the group, and thank you for making this essential commitment.
- Regular fee: CHF 55 Swiss Francs per session
- Option 1: 1x pre-payment of CHF 660 for all 12 sessions
- Option 2: 3x pre-payment instalments of CHF 220
- Supported Fee: CHF 30 Swiss Francs per session
- Option 1: pre-payment of CHF 360 for all 12 sessions
- Option 2: 3x pre-payment instalments of CHF 120
- High Support Fee: CHF 20 Swiss Francs per session
- Option 1: pre-payment of CHF 240 for all 12 sessions
- Option 2: 3x pre-payment instalments of CHF 80
If the lowest fee is still a challenge, please contact Boaz at email@example.com. Space is limited to 9 participants.
Please note: once you have registered here, you will be invited for an interview with Helena & Boaz, and only upon confirmation from them will you be fully confirmed for the RC.
This RC will be in English.