NeuroSystemics is an integrative clinical methodology building resiliency and empowerment internally and in relationships. We focus on embodiment approaches in individual, small group and community practices using a systems framework. It includes bio-affective (somatic), cognitive, relational and neurospiritual practices and uses meta-maps to track our clients’ states and development.
New registrations are now closed – upcoming CARE Training in the works!
Benefits & Key Learning
The CARE (Clinical Abilities for Resiliency & Empowerment) Training is a transformative 3-year journey to learn, practice and embody bio-psychosocial skills for personal healing and professional development in the midst of a nourishing community. There are 3 main areas of benefits:
1. Skill development:
By personally experiencing the different training activities in a safe environment, you will develop solid therapeutic skills for 1:1 sessions, group processes and community settings:
- Develop a deep understanding of nervous system science, physiological indicators of resiliency & trauma.
- Learn powerful somatic interventions to facilitate safe group therapy spaces, relational resiliency & group harmonization
- Grow capacity to lead community processes to empower groups towards greater embodiment and relational attunement
- Support clients with a human-centered and transdiagnostic perspective, restoring greater health
- Enjoy a gentle, pleasurable & solution-centered methodology with powerful positive psychology interventions
- Become an evidence-based facilitator: use methods based on cutting-edge clinical research
- View the experiential process of 1:1 sessions, groupwork and community sessions in action with live demonstrations.
- Have access to your online classroom with all the recordings of your CARE training.
- Be certified as a NeuroSystemics Practitionner (NSP) on our directory, and join the USABP:
NeuroSystemics is a USABP member, and CARE Training graduates are eligible for membership too!
2. Experiential transformation:
All training activities aim to reach our own deepseated psychobiological and relational patterns to free up one’s capacity and love for a more connected and purposeful life.
- Get relief from stress, find lasting inner peace by understanding your own nervous system
- Embody skills of attentional regulation, self-regulation and social regulation, for yourself & your clients
- Strengthen your mind with regular practices of mindfulness, compassion and gratitude with playfulness
- Find your center, root your self and empower your vision for a contented and purposeful life and work
Together, with a global and committed group of practitionners, it is possible to creating positive and empowering visions of the future:
- You will be part of a small mentor group (6-8 participants max) and meet with them 6x 2 hours/year!
- Meet with our all-star faculty and mentor team, including Boaz & Heath, and Molyn Leszcz (President of the American Group Psychotherapy Association) and Olga Klimecki, world-leading neuroscience researcher on compassion
- Creatively engage with highly skilled individuals in community forums to keep refining your understanding
- Participate in a vibrant self-organizing community where the very way in which we function as a community is a part of the methodology we teach.
- Enjoy a multi-cultural environment, with participants coming from North America, South America, Europe, the middle East and Africa. Together we’ll make our world better!
What’s UNIQUE about CARE compared with other therapy approaches?
1. Social somatics: in the CARE Training you will learn all the nervous system science to be able to reliably assess your clients’ autonomic nervous system patterns. Additionnally, unlike with other somatic therapy approaches, you will be able to facilitate group processes harnessing the power of somatics and embodiment (Resiliency Circles). You will learn to hold and empower groups as a social organism. This is a unique aspect of NeuroSystemics, combining the amazing work of Irvin Yalom (Boaz Feldman’s mentor) with Polyvagal theory insights.
2. Highly experiential therapy: Personal session work, group processes and community therapies all have embodiment, here-and-now attention and safety-oriented interventions at their core. The CARE Training offers a unique educational space to be able to practice all 3: (i) 1:1, (ii) group and (iii) community skills experientially, and then use them with our clients, groups and communities.
3. Therapy as systemic activism: The book “100 years of the therapy and the world is getting worse” by James Hillman describes how therapy is hyper-individualistic and underrates the influence of societal culture. In our Empowerment Forum sessions, you will learn to hold community processes which tackle issues of systemics trauma and systemics resilience. That way, your 1:1 therapy practices will help with personal issues, groupwork with relational ones and community processes will heal and strengthen resilience from systemic traumitization stemming from dysfunctional aspects of our culture and society. The CARE training is the only therapy training which provides all these skills in a single training with a somatic and embodiment framework.
4. Neuro-spiritual therapy practices: A growing litterature describes ‘nature deficit-disorder’ and ’emptiness’ as damaging symptoms for our mental health. The CARE training includes rigorous conceptual frameworks and practices from eco-systemic and contemplative sciences to increase therapeutic effectiveness and respond to these 21st century challenges.
Is the CARE Training for me?
The CARE Training is for:
- Therapists, clinicians, psychologists, doctors, psychiatrists: learn to work with the body, build solid group facilitation skills, integrate your tools in a transdiagnostic framework, include attentional and emotional regulation, explore psycho-spiritual practices.
- New or experienced meditation practitioners and MBSR-MBCT teachers: deepen their practice with a bio-psychosocial framework to integrate the impact of social and societal influences on individual psychological and somatic levels.
- Corporate and community leaders and human resource managers: develop social intelligence practices, deepen attunement to others by becoming more sensitive to somatic, affective and cognitive processes.
- Social workers, yoga teachers, health-practitioners and educators: learn to create safe environments for learning and engaging optimally, understand nervous system functioning to support resiliency and empowerment
- Professionals in the helping professions and NGO’s: empowerment and inspiration in tackling social and environmental crises and injustices, prevent burnout and tackle stress optimally, engage in the mutual nourishment
The completion of a CARE week-end introductory workshop is required for registration on the CARE training program, but there are no other pre-training requirements.
4 Payment Options
CARE 1 + CARE 2 trainings are now over.
All Module payments are due before the module starts.
- CARE 3 = CHF 850 Swiss Francs
- CARE 3 + 4 fee in 8 intallments (8x CHF 210 Swiss Francs):
- Installment #1 due July 15 2022: CHF 210
- Installment #2 due August 15 2022: CHF 210
- Installment #3 due September 15 2022: CHF 210
- Installment #4 due October 15 2022: CHF 210
- Installment #5 due November 15 2022: CHF 210
- Installment #6 due December 15 2022: CHF 210
- Installment #7 due January 15 2023: CHF 210
- Installment #8 due February 15 2023: CHF 210
- 1-year fee (CARE 3 + CARE 4) in one transfer (10% off): CHF 1530 Swiss Francs, save CHF 170!
Please note the fee covers all costs (module + workshops + mentor sessions) except personal and group sessions (total of 18h required over 3-year training certification):
- 1 Personal session = 1h (sliding scale €80-120 per session)
- 1 Group session = 0.5h (sliding scale €30-60 per session)
Included in the training Free benefits as soon as you register
If you register before the beginning of the first training module, you will receive FREE access to the E-Learning NeuroSystemics Series (worth €295), a 15-hour self-paced video-training laying out the theoretical and practical frameworks for resiliency, empowerment and awakening.