You are a participant in a Resiliency Circle from one of our mentors, and you have been invited to participate in this unique Empowerment Forum (EF) Meta-Circle on JUNE 29. The EF is the next threshold of relational complexity and social nourishment from the small group practice of Resiliency Circles. The progression goes from
- SENSE layer: Sensing into our MOSAIC (Meaning, Orientation, Sensation, Affect, Image & Consciousness) channels of experience, and making sense of them in Embodiment practices
- SELF: Clarifying and strengthening our self-esteem and self-drives, leading us to more choiceful behaviours in 1:1 sessions
- SOCIAL: Coming into relationships with others, deepening belonging in Resiliency Circles
- SOCIETAL: Widening and invigorating the lattice of our social networks by opening up to other small groups in Empowerment Forums
This is the opportunity to gather together with other ongoing Circles from other NeuroSystemics mentors in our global community, and enrich the texture of our collective resiliency!
The structure of this 3h-session includes:
- Orientation & embodiment practices
- Short thematic presentations
- Small break-out Resiliency Circles
- Deep somatic & verbal community dialogues
- Bottom-up co-elaboration of pathways for societal resilience
This Empowerment Forum is open to each and everyone, of all nationalities, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation and religious affiliation. Together we go further!