The CARE Training is a certifying training with the USABP!
About the Introductory Workshop
NeuroSystemics offers an integrative scientific pathway to handle a range of conditions including trauma, depression, anxiety and addiction. Combining wisdom traditions, state of the art neuroscience and systemic understanding, this introductory Workshop will focus the benefits of mindfulness and compassion practices as systemic therapy interventions. There will be opportunities to explore psycho-spiritual frames of therapy and develop key skills in attention and emotion regulation.
Objectives & Benefits
Work more safely, effectively and joyfully with your clients on the hardest and most tragic of traumas. Find out how you can guide your clients through the jungle of despair, pain and fear with your deft and intelligent interventions that bring lightness and relief to the heart of the matter. Your clients will grow out of what is holding them back and will be ever grateful for your sublime attunement and expert negotiation of resiliency building. In this weekend Introduction we will do a deep dive into some more advanced elements of reading where your clients are, how to work with where they are and how to keep that essential positive meta-frame throughout for the greatest growth producing moments. Therapists and non-therapists alike are welcome.
Is the CARE Training for me?
- Therapists, clinicians, psychologists, doctors, psychiatrists: learn to work with the body, integrate your tools in a transdiagnostic framework, build solid group facilitation skills, include attentional and emotional regulation, explore psycho-spiritual practices.
- New or experienced meditation practitioners and MBSR-MBCT teachers: deepen their practice with a bio-psychosocial framework to integrate the impact of social and societal influences on individual psychological and somatic levels.
- Corporate and community leaders and human resource managers: develop social intelligence practices, deepen attunement to others by becoming more sensitive to somatic, affective and cognitive processes.
- Social workers, yoga teachers, health-practitioners and educators: learn to create safe environments for learning and engaging optimally, understand nervous system functioning to support resiliency and empowerment
- Professionals in the helping professions and NGO’s: empowerment and inspiration in tackling social and environmental crises and injustices, prevent burnout and tackle stress optimally, engage in the mutual nourishment of inner-outer practices.
- January 29, Friday : 11:30-2pm EST / 5:30-8pm CET
- January 30-31 2021, Saturday-Sunday: 10:30-1pm EST / 4:30-7pm CET
This workshop will be given in English.
Online CARE Training starting on September 30th 2021
The CARE training (Compassion, Awareness, Resiliency & Empowerment) is a transformative 3-year journey to learn and practice essential life and therapeutic skills in the midst of a nourishing community.
All participants registered in the CARE training will receive, free of charge, access to the NeuroSystemics Series “Integrative keys for resiliency, empowerment and awakening”, a 15-hour presentation which includes all the core clinical and therapeutic concepts, maps and practices of NeuroSystemics.