The CARE Training is a certifying training with the USABP!
About the Introductory Workshop
NeuroSystemics offers an integrative scientific pathway to handle a range of conditions including trauma, depression, anxiety and addiction. Combining wisdom traditions, state of the art neuroscience and systemic understanding, this introductory Workshop will focus the benefits of mindfulness and compassion practices as systemic therapy interventions. There will be opportunities to explore psycho-spiritual frames of therapy and develop key skills in attention and emotion regulation.
Objectives & Benefits
This Introductory Workshop will offer you:
- Skills to up-regulate your nervous system: Experiential practices of Mindfulness and compassion to deepen your capacity for attentional and emotion regulation.
- Pedagogical maps & learning frameworks: An understanding of contemplative practices within a systemics frame and the potential for societal engagement and transformation.
- Live demonstrations and opportunities for discussion.
Is the CARE Training for me?
- Therapists, clinicians, psychologists, doctors, psychiatrists, social workers, yoga teachers, health-practitioners, meditation & MBSR-MBCT teachers and educators interested in a meta-conceptual frame and methods to deepen optimize their practice.
- New or experienced meditation practitioners who would like to deepen their practice with a bio-psychosocial frame on their internal experience.
- Community-lovers who would like to be a part of a participative, co-creative and caring circle of friends and companions.
- Individuals who enjoy teachings about Mindfulness as a spiritual practice and a deepening of embodiment through neurobiological understanding and scientific insights.
- Professionals in the helping professions and networks of NGO’s searching for empowerment in relation to the climate crisis, social and health issues.
- February 26, Friday : 6-9pm
- February 27 2020, Saturday: 9:30am-12:30pm – 3-6:00pm – 7:30-8:30pm
- February 28, Sunday: 9:30am-12:30pm – 2-4:30pm
CHF 150. For accomodation, please contact Landguet Ried:
This workshop will be given in English with German translation.
CARE Training Starting on March 13 2021 in Landguet Ried
The CARE training (Compassionate Complexity, Awakening, Resiliency & Empowerment) is a transformative 3-year journey to learn and practice essential life and therapeutic skills in the midst of a nourishing community.
All participants registered in the CARE training will receive, free of charge, access to the NeuroSystemics Series “Integrative keys for resiliency, empowerment and awakening”, a 15-hour presentation which includes all the core clinical and therapeutic concepts, maps and practices of NeuroSystemics.