The CARE Training is a certifying training with the USABP!
About the Introductory Workshop
NeuroSystemics offers an integrative scientific pathway to handle a range of conditions including trauma, depression, anxiety and addiction. Combining wisdom traditions, state of the art neuroscience and systemic understanding, this introductory Workshop will focus the benefits of mindfulness and compassion practices as systemic therapy interventions. There will be opportunities to explore psycho-spiritual frames of therapy and develop key skills in attention and emotion regulation.
Objectives & Benefits
This Introductory Workshop will offer you:
- Skills to up-regulate your nervous system: Experiential practices of Mindfulness and compassion to deepen your capacity for attentional and emotion regulation.
- Pedagogical maps & learning frameworks: An understanding of contemplative practices within a systemics frame and the potential for societal engagement and transformation.
- Live demonstrations and opportunities for discussion.
Is the CARE Training for me?
- Therapists, clinicians, psychologists, doctors, psychiatrists: learn to work with the body, integrate your tools in a transdiagnostic framework, build solid group facilitation skills, include attentional and emotional regulation, explore psycho-spiritual practices.
- New or experienced meditation practitioners and MBSR-MBCT teachers: deepen their practice with a bio-psychosocial framework to integrate the impact of social and societal influences on individual psychological and somatic levels.
- Corporate and community leaders and human resource managers: develop social intelligence practices, deepen attunement to others by becoming more sensitive to somatic, affective and cognitive processes.
- Social workers, yoga teachers, health-practitioners and educators: learn to create safe environments for learning and engaging optimally, understand nervous system functioning to support resiliency and empowerment
- Professionals in the helping professions and NGO’s: empowerment and inspiration in tackling social and environmental crises and injustices, prevent burnout and tackle stress optimally, engage in the mutual nourishment of inner-outer practices.
- March 19 2021, Friday : 11:30-2pm EST / 5:30-8pm CET
- March 20-21 2021, Saturday-Sunday: 10:30-1pm EST / 4:30-7pm CET
This workshop will be given in English.
Online CARE Training starting on September 30th 2021
The CARE training (Compassion, Awareness, Resiliency & Empowerment) is a transformative 3-year journey to learn and practice essential life and therapeutic skills in the midst of a nourishing community.
All participants registered in the CARE training will receive, free of charge, access to the NeuroSystemics Series “Integrative keys for resiliency, empowerment and awakening”, a 15-hour presentation which includes all the core clinical and therapeutic concepts, maps and practices of NeuroSystemics.