What is a Resiliency Circle?
This 1-Session Resiliency Circle (RC) offers a unique environment to experience a safe, regulating and enjoyable relational space. Together with about 5 to 8 other individuals, you will embark on a journey toward greater ease in your relationships with others, increased capacity to handle challenges and most of all, a new sense of embodied enjoyment in being with others.
Whether you want to enrich your relationship with others, groups or even the world at large: during this RC you will get the chance to connect to your nervous system and develop all the relational skills you need for living a vibrant and satisfying relational life.
Boaz will facilitate a compassionate and harmonizing group space, allowing all the parts of everyone to be present. The purpose of an RC is primarily for individuals to experience and integrate a sense of belonging through their nervous system in a safe social space. The group work involves a refined process of including all aspects of our being, with special appreciation and awareness-raising for those more hidden parts of ourselves we distanced ourselves from when we adapted to our childhood environment. We do this delicate work using our highly calibrated skills in positive psychology, neuro- and systems science, which allows for safe and effective integration in daily life.
Clinically proven benefits include:
- Reduction of stress, anxiety, depression, addiction and trauma
- Development of resiliency, emotional regulation and cognitive functioning
- Reduction of chronic issues such as sleeping problems, chronic pain
- Embodiment of social belonging and meaning
Who is the RC for?
Anyone wishing to:
- Enrich their relational skills
- Living a more embodied and authentic life
- Develop new ways of feeling empathic, non-judgmental and compassionate
- Be seen, be heard and welcomed in a genuine atmosphere of vulnerability
- Learn how to be in groups with greater levels of ease, comfort and confidence
- Enjoy a safe space
- Form meaningful relationships
- Date: October 5th
- Time: 2-4pm TRT
- Location: Fenerbahçe Mah Bağdat Cad. Huzur Palas Apt. No: 168/22, 34726 Kadıköy/İstanbul
€10 per person.
This RC will be in English with Turkish translation.